Does Infertility Exist At All?
- Forty percent of infertility cases are linked to men and 40 percent are linked to women. In 20 percent of cases, there is a joint problem.
- Fertility decreases as a woman ages and approaches the menopause. Women are generally thought to be at their most fertile between 20 and 25 years old.
- Hormonal disorders, damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and endometriosis (Check Foods That Causes Endo), a condition in which tissue that normally lines the uterus is found elsewhere in the body, are common causes of female infertility.
- Low sperm count or poor sperm (Check Diet To increase Sperm) shape or swimming ability are the major problems in male infertility. Read More
Going by the above figures you can find the answer that infertility does exist. Once you find this answer the next question is why does it exist? This questions always puzzles me.
However, when I see and observe the nature all the plants which are nourished with the correct combination of manure, water and nutrients will flower and bring fruits with 100% certainty.
Good farmer never worried about flowering because he knows that flowering is automatic and quite natural. He only takes care of providing right foods and manures and that’s all.
Suffering from infertility. Relax!!!!!!!!
Make your mind aware that infertility doesn’t exist.
As the good farmer never worried about flowering you should never worried about infertility.
Once you nourish your body with proper diets, vitamins and supplements your body automatically gets ready to give a healthy baby to you. Is is simple and natural.
Conclusion: How to Increase fertility naturally
If you are trying to conceive for more than two years, I know your pain and suffering. You wait months and years only to be told that “I’m sorry”.
I don’t want to scare you, but…
The delay in treating the root cause weakens reproductive organs and put your health at serious risk.
Vitally important last and final point…
Also, I'm the main content creator for this blog. I write content based on my experience in modern science and ancient yogic science.
So take advantage of this blog in your fight against infertility.
TUNE LIFE. FIGHT INFERTILITY. FULFILL MOTHERHOOD.
Latest posts by SuziBen (see all)
- Exactly How to Get Pregnancy in a 90 Day Cycle - April 3, 2017
- Anovulatory Cycle: How to Get Pregnant Naturally - March 28, 2017
- 7 Ways To Turn Infertility Trauma into Fertility Triumph - March 24, 2017