First, you need to understand what causes irregular periods.
- Irregular periods may be sign of PCOS
- Irregular periods means hormonal imbalance in your body.
- Irregular periods sometime mean you’re not ovulating (Get Ovulation).
- Overweight or underweight may also cause irregular periods.
- Continuous stress or any other ailment may cause irregular periods.
So when you’re experiencing irregular periods that means your body is indicating something that is not good in your body. There is no need to be alarmed but corrective measures are required to set right this problem.
- Preventive measures include.
- Leading a stress-free life
- Regular exercise
- Maintaining your body weight
- Avoiding processed and junk foods
- Going for organic Green foods
All the above measures will help you correcting irregular periods and also innate health problems if any.
In case if you are trying to get pregnant, apart from the above measures, it is advisable to go for alternative natural therapies to speed up the process.
Combo Pack 40 (LH) Ovulation Tests + 10 (HCG) Pregnancy Test Strips:
- One Step Ovulation Urine Test is a qualitative test used to predict when there is a LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
- One Step HCG Urine Test is a rapid pregnancy test, which you can easily carry out yourself.
- It detects the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), which appears in urine very early during pregnancy.
HOW DOES IT WORK? Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone, produced by the developing placenta shortly after the conception and secreted into the urine. The pregnancy test contains antibodies which specifically react with this hormone.
WHEN TO BEGIN TESTING The length of the menstrual cycle is the duration from your first menstrual bleeding day to the day before the next bleeding begins. Determine the length of menstrual cycle before test.
Please refer to the chart below to determine when you should start testing. If your cycle is shorter than 21 days or longer than 38 days, consult a physician.
If you do not know your cycle length, you may begin the test 11 days after your first period since the average cycle length is 28 days. Perform 1 test each day over a 5 days period, or until the LH surge has been detected.
Following is the one of the Amazon Customers Review:
For the first few months we were trying to conceive I spent an estimated $400 plus dollars on store-bought HPTs (home pregnancy tests) & OPKs (Ovulation Prediction Kits)…then an 8 month pregnant friend told me she had used the test strip cheapies for both so I have switched over.
To ensure I didn’t miss my fertile period by using a cheaper product for the first month I used 2 different brands of store bought OPKs plus the cheap OPK test strips and compared the performance of all three (on every day of testing).
It worked perfectly (and was actually more sensitive than one of the expensive store brands) so I would absolutely recommend anyone wondering if they should switch over to do so immediately!
Conclusion : How to fight infertility naturally
If you are trying to conceive for more than two years, I know your pain and suffering. You wait months and years only to be told that “I’m sorry”.
I don’t want to scare you, but…
The delay in treating the root cause weakens reproductive organs and put your health in serious risk.
Vitally important last and final point…
Visitors Who Read This Article Also Read The Following Article:
|Obey Nature. Fight Infertility. Rejoice Life!|