Are you feeling alone and invisible in a world of fertile?
On the outside, you may look that you’re okay, but the inside you feel like a failure as a woman.
It is like dying a little bit each day when others ask you that you are still not pregnant…
Your friends and family members don’t understand and feel sensitive about you.
It is understandable because those who are undergoing this trauma can alone know what emotional roller-coaster ride infertility is.
Many patients lose hope as they are overwhelmed by what doctors and people say around them.
If you are also in the same situation, I can understand your condition fully.
Factors that are influencing your fertility
First, you understand the factors that are influencing your fertility.
Take a look at the following facts;
- High levels of caffeine intake may delay conception among fertile women.
- Most of the Western diets contain gluten. Gluten causes infertility.
- Most of the fruits and vegetables you’re eating are genetically modified.Most of the genetically modified foods damage your fertility…
- Men who drink at least a quart of cola daily have sperm counts almost 30 percent lower than men who don’t.
- Miscarriage risk rises with BPA exposure. BPA or Bisphenol A is plastic which is often used in containers that store food and beverages that you use every day.
- This list goes on like this…
The bottom line!
Knowingly or unknowingly your body is exposed to chemicals which turn your body infertile.
The only way you can restore your pregnancy…
• You have to cleanse and eliminate toxins from your body,
• You have to Improve your immune system,
• You have to optimize your metabolism and
• You have to balance all your hormonal systems.
Then only you can restore your health naturally and also the chances of getting pregnant improve substantially…
You may be thinking that this is not so easy…
But it’s true!
You are feeling difficult because you are preoccupied with so many painful thoughts considering your past experiences and naturally you are over thinking of this problem.
It is more than an infertility problem…
Whatever I’m saying today is based on scientific studies…
Shifting to natural methods means you are tuning to nature, and therefore healing is natural.
Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws. ~ Charles Simmons
Adhering to the laws of nature
Shifting to natural means adhering to the laws of nature…
What you need at this juncture is a proven step by step dietary regimen that can save your time and bring quicker results.