Do you know the cause of PCOS?
Perhaps you are familiar with the following phraseology;
The cause of PCOS is unknown. But most experts think that several factors, including genetics, could play a role. Women with PCOS are more likely to have a mother or sister with PCOS.
Are you interested in knowing the real cause of PCOS?
Then take a look at the following infographic;
The above infographic is based on the references cited above…
Out of all the references the following video influenced me the most;
Do you think that this infographic answered your question?
PCOS Awareness Facts:
- Women with PCOS have higher rates of anxiety and depression than women without the syndrome.
- Worldwide, PCOS affects 6% to 10% of women, making it the most common endocrinopathy in women of childbearing age.
- Elevated insulin or insulin resistance is not part of the diagnostic criteria for PCOS but is seen in the majority of women with PCOS.
- The diagnostic criteria for PCOS states that a woman has PCOS if she has at least 2 of the following 3 criteria: a. Irregular or absent periods, b. blood tests or physical signs that show high androgens, c. Polycystic ovaries
- The United States spends an estimated $4 billion annually to identify and manage PCOS.
- Women with PCOS are at a higher risk of developing obstructive sleep apnea due to the influence of androgens affecting sleep receptors in the brain.
- Women with PCOS can have monthly menstrual cycles and still have PCOS.
- Despite its name, not all women with PCOS actually have cysts on their ovaries.
- Characteristics of PCOS were first described in 1935 by researchers Stein and Leventhal.
- There are at least 10 different phenotypes associated with PCOS.
Click Here To Read More!
Yes, you are right…
No one can give the correct answer to this question in the absence of proof…
Conclusion: How to Reverse All PCOS Problems within 2 Months
The frustrating weight gain and nasty pimples on the face; awkward body and facial hair; stabbing abdominal pain and never sure periods…All these symptoms are warning signals of damaging hormonal system. You can’t stop this damage with Birth Control Pills or Clomid and Femara cycles.
First STOP treating the Symptoms and then START treating the Disease i.e Root cause. As a result, your next Test will be Positive and that fulfills your Womanhood. Also, you can prevent Chronic and life-threatening diseases. But don’t D.E.L.A.Y…. as it could damage reproductive organs irreversibly and put your health at serious risk.
Want to know how to treat the root cause…
Also, I'm the main content creator for this blog. I write content based on my experience in modern science and ancient yogic science.
So take advantage of this blog in your fight against infertility.
TUNE LIFE. FIGHT INFERTILITY. FULFILL MOTHERHOOD.
Latest posts by SuziBen (see all)
- Exactly How to Get Pregnancy in a 90 Day Cycle - April 3, 2017
- Anovulatory Cycle: How to Get Pregnant Naturally - March 28, 2017
- 7 Ways To Turn Infertility Trauma into Fertility Triumph - March 24, 2017