Do you know the cause of PCOS?
Perhaps you are familiar with the following phraseology;
The cause of PCOS is unknown. But most experts think that several factors, including genetics, could play a role. Women with PCOS are more likely to have a mother or sister with PCOS.
Are you interested in knowing the real cause of PCOS?
Then take a look at the following infographic;
The above infographic is based on the references cited above…
Out of all the references the following video influenced me the most;
Do you think that this infographic answered your question?
PCOS Awareness Facts:
- Women with PCOS have higher rates of anxiety and depression than women without the syndrome.
- Worldwide, PCOS affects 6% to 10% of women, making it the most common endocrinopathy in women of childbearing age.
- Elevated insulin or insulin resistance is not part of the diagnostic criteria for PCOS but is seen in the majority of women with PCOS.
- The diagnostic criteria for PCOS states that a woman has PCOS if she has at least 2 of the following 3 criteria: a. Irregular or absent periods, b. blood tests or physical signs that show high androgens, c. Polycystic ovaries
- The United States spends an estimated $4 billion annually to identify and manage PCOS.
- Women with PCOS are at a higher risk of developing obstructive sleep apnea due to the influence of androgens affecting sleep receptors in the brain.
- Women with PCOS can have monthly menstrual cycles and still have PCOS.
- Despite its name, not all women with PCOS actually have cysts on their ovaries.
- Characteristics of PCOS were first described in 1935 by researchers Stein and Leventhal.
- There are at least 10 different phenotypes associated with PCOS.
Click Here To Read More!
Yes, you are right…
No one can give the correct answer to this question in the absence of proof…
Is each passing month a new disappointment for you?
PCOS victims are self-conscious about their weight.
They don’t go out public without makeup. Though they look confident outward often doubt about their relationship.
They are always scared whether they can ever be a MOM or not.
No matter what your Doctor says, you can beat PCOS completely with natural progesterone cream, medicinal herbs and healthy lifestyle. There is no need to suffer in silence and live with it.
But don’t D.E.L.A.Y…. as it could shatter your dreams irreversibly.
Realize this truth…
There is better way to deal with PCOS and Put an end to all the PCOS problems…
The Secret to Conceive Fast without Expensive Treatments
Who said “something is wrong with your body“. Find out the truth in my blog post “The Acres of Fertility: This Will End Your Infertility Struggle” After reading this blog post you will regret for doubting your ability to conceive.
Want to know The ultimate secret to get pregnancy fast? Read my blog post “ONE insight from a coconut farmer can protect your fertility” and you will thank me for revealing this secret to you. (Even your Doctor doesn’t know this secret)
Read my blog post “This Funny Story Gives Wise Insight On How To Fight Infertility” and discover why you should “Keep the worms warm“
Want to know the force which is stopping your fertility? Read my blog post “This is the REAL Reason Why Your Fertility Treatment is Not Working” (your doctors are clueless about this truth)
The Dirty Secrets That Doctors Don’t Want You To Know
Reading this blog post “Hormone Problems: What Your Doctor Isn’t Telling You” could mean the difference between life and death.
Want ONE solution for ALL your hormonal Problems? Read my blog post “Is Gut imbalance the Root Cause of Infertility?” (Discover the truth)
Want to protect your fertility before it reach to the point of no return? Read my blog post titled “Why Infertility Treatment is Inconsistent and Uncertain “
Want to know the best strategy after Clomid? Read my blog post “The Other Side of Modern Fertility Treatments”
Getting Pregnancy is Not Hard When You Do Right Things
Read my blog post “I Am Fertility Blogger and Here Are the 10 Health Lessons I Learned” and discover what your doctors can’t do in years, your mind can do in months
What to know why getting pregnancy is not hard as you believe? Read my blog post “7 Facts You Never Knew About Your Infertility Problem”
Want to know the link between childhood trauma and infertility? Read my blog post “You Can Fight Infertility with Your Mind. Author of 80 Books Said This”
Want to know five must do things before you conceive? Read my post “Infertility Problem Sounds Complicated But Not So Really”