I think you agree with me when I say, the PCOS is the most painful and awkward disease.
Apart from infertility, PCOS also causes a host of awkward symptoms like obesity, acne, irregular periods, hair loss and growth of unwanted hair.
But here is the good news for you…
Unlike conventional treatments Natural treatment helps to restore inner balance and It helps the body heals itself PCOS symptoms…
First acknowledge this!
“Disease doesn’t exist in a healthy body”
Healthy food means healthy body and it’s that simple…
Did you agree?
So you can treat healthy food is medicine and it helps…
- Nourish your body….
- Strengthen the immunity….
- Cleans and eliminate toxins….
- Restore your health.
I am sure that you have realized the importance of food in fight against awkward PCOS.
Imagine that you know how to cook PCOS friendly recipes at your home, how it would feel to you…
Yes you can!
Here are some of the healthy and delicious PCOS friendly recipes for you to include in your eating plan.
1. PCOS friendly Steamed Asparagus”
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 lbs asparagus
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Stir sesame seeds in a hot non-stick frying pan until they are golden brown.
In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, sesame oil, ginger, and salt and pepper.
Prepare a steamer with boiling water. Add asparagus, cover, and steam until tender crisp, about 3-5 minutes. Pour oil and ginger mixture over asparagus.
Transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. click here for more recipes
2. PCOS Weight Loss Muffins
- 1 cup rolled oats, soaked in 1 cup skim milk for 1-2 hours
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C, gas mark 6).
Beat together egg whites, oat-milk mixture, and applesauce. Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until just combined (do not over-mix). Fold in blueberries.
Fill 12 paper muffin cups with batter (about two thirds full). Bake for 20 minutes or until done.click here for more recipes
3. PCOS Dessert: Whole Wheat Brownies”
These brownies are full of flavor, and this whole wheat recipe is a healthy alternative to many other brownie recipes.
- 3 tbsp low-sodium butter
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 10 tbsp dark cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
In a medium saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in brown rice syrup, and whisk in cocoa powder. Continue whisking until well blended.
Remove from heat and blend in eggs.
Add in vanilla, whole wheat flour, and pecans, and stir well.
Lightly grease 8×8-inch baking pan and pour in batter. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let cool, and cut into squares. Serve.click here for more recipes
4. PCOS breakfast recipe: Dairy-Free Blueberry Muesli
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried apples, chopped
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups blueberries (preferably wild)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- Apple juice, to serve
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C, gas 3).
Mix oats, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl. Spread mixture evenly onto a non-stick baking tray.
Toast oat mixture in preheated oven for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Watch mixture very closely when toasting as it can burn very easily.
Remove from oven and let cool. Pour into a large bowl and stir in chopped walnuts and dried apples.
Divide mixture into serving bowls and top with blueberries. Serve with apple juice.click here for more recipes
5. PCOS weight loss Low Carb Keto Meatballs
(grass-fed and organic as usual, blah blah blah)
- 1 lb ground beef (or 1/2lb beef, 1/2lb pork … or … (1/2lb beef, 1/2lb pork, 1/2lb lamb)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp minced garlic (or paste)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
Mix it all together in a bowl and roll these babies up into meatballs. make about 5 large meatballs.
Cook them on the stove with some butter/oil/ghee but mine were pretty big so I browned them in an oven-safe pan and then put it in the oven at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes until they were cooked to 170 degrees.
When they were done, I added them to a pot of sauce I was cooking for a few minutes.
These were, by far, the most moist meatballs I’ve made on keto so far. The mozzarella really softens the whole joint up while adding flavor. From now on this is how I make meatballs! click here for more recipes
6. PCOS Snack: Eggplant chips with cilantro pesto
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, packed
- 1/3 cup cashews, un-roasted and unsalted
- 2 cloves garlic, skin removed
- 1/2 cup olive oil + 3 tbsp
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- 4 Japanese eggplants, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- extra salt and pepper to taste
Combine the cilantro, cashews and 2 cloves of garlic in a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
Stream in 1/2 cup olive oil while the food processor is on, making sure to scrape down the sides once fully incorporated. Add the Asiago cheese, and a pinch of salt and pepper and combine. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed and set aside.
Slice the eggplants into 1/3 inch thick rounds and lay onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the salt over the eggplant and let sit for about an hour.
Using a paper towel, blot off the salt and water and place back onto parchment paper.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the remaining olive oil, paprika and garlic salt in a small bowl. Using a small brush, brush the olive oil mixture onto both sides of the eggplant.
Bake for 25-30 minutes. Make sure to keep an eye on the eggplant as you don’t want to let it burn.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with finishing salt and serve immediately with the Cashew Cilantro Pesto Dipping Sauce.click here for more recipes
7. PCOS weight loss Low Carb Cheesecake: Keto Cheesecake
- Two 8oz packs of cream cheese room temp
- Two eggs room temp
- 2/3 cup splenda or equivalent
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1 cup raw pecans, crushed in large chunks
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 pat butter
- 1 cup raspberries
- dash lemon juice
- splenda to taste
Crust: Melt butter, mix in pecans and almond meal. I also add in 10 drops of liquid splenda to make it nice and sweet. Pat into 9″ springform pan (It may look like there is not enough to cover the whole pan, but trust me there’s plenty)
Cheesecake: Mix eggs, cream cheese, splenda, and a drop of vanilla extract until creamy. Pour on top of crust.
Optional: Make your own jam by putting a pat of butter in a hot pot, a cup of raspberries, splenda to taste, and a few drops of lemon juice. Stir until boiling. Chill in fridge and then pour on top of cheesecake batter, swirl or mix it as you please.
Bake at 350f for 20-25 minutes or until it is firm. Chill in freezer for an hour or two or leave in refrigerator overnight.
Serving Size: Makes 8 slices
Number of Servings: 8 click here for more recipes
8. PCOS low fat Chicken Chili Soup
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1 Onion (250g)
- 1 Pepper
- 8 Boneless Chicken Thighs (~55 Oz)
- 8 Slices of Bacon
- 1 Tablespoon Thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
Plate pat of butter on the center of the crockpot
Thinly slice onions and peppers and evenly distribute them over the bottom of the crockpot
Cover with boneless chicken thighs
Cut up 8 slices of bacon and distribute over the chicken
Add seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic, coconut flour)
Add liquids (lemon juice, chicken stock, coconut milk) and tomato paste
Cook on low for 6 hours
Stir and breakup chicken before serving
Optionally, top with cheese and sour cream!click here for more recipes
9. PCOS Vitamin and mineral rich Juice
- 1 or 2 celery stalks
- 1/2 or 1 red bell pepper (any bell pepper works)
- 1 large carrot
- 1/4 or 1/2 cucumber
- a handful of spinach
- a handful of kale
- a handful of lettuce (I like Romaine, Swiss Chard, Red Leaf or Green Oak Leaf. More ideas here)
- a 1 inch cube of ginger
- 1/4 lemon (including peel)
- 1 apple. click here for more recipes
10. PCOS mixed berry smoothie breakfast
- 100ml (1/2 cup) x Almond Milk
- 1 x Medium Banana
- 80g (3 oz) x Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 x scoop Hemp or Whey Protein
- 1 x Cup Spinach
- Water as needed
Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
If your smoothie is too thick, add water until the desired consistency is reached.
Quick and easy – Enjoy. click here for more recipes
11. PCOS friendly Apple and Onion Soup
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, sliced
- 1 small leek, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 3 organic apples, cut into small dices
- 6 cups fat-free, low-sodium vegetable broth
Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the onions and sauté until golden.
Pour in the broth and bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Add the apples, and reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 minutes.click here for more recipes
12. PCOS Romaine and Smoked Salmon Salad
- 1 small head organic romaine lettuce
- 5 ounces smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 organic carrot, diagonally sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root, peeled and minced
- 1 tbsp canola oil
Arrange romaine lettuce on two plates. Top with salmon, tomatoes, radishes, carrots, and cucumber.
Shake lemon juice, canola oil, and minced ginger in tightly covered jar. Pour over salad.click here for more recipes
13. PCOS Nutritious Broccoli Salad with Apples and Cranberries
This low-GI broccoli salad featuring apples and cranberries is low in calories and low in fat, but loaded with a wide range of nutrients.
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 organic apples
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup plain, low-fat yoghurt with probiotic bacteria
- 2 Tbsp Dijon style mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
Combine broccoli florets, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, chopped apples, and chopped onion in a large serving bowl. Blend yoghurt, mustard, and honey in a small bowl.
Add dressing to the salad and toss. Chill before serving.click here for more recipes
Conclusion: How to Reverse All PCOS Problems within 2 Months
The frustrating weight gain and nasty pimples on the face; awkward body and facial hair; stabbing abdominal pain and never sure periods…All these symptoms are warning signals of damaging hormonal system. You can’t stop this damage with Birth Control Pills or Clomid and Femara cycles.
First STOP treating the Symptoms and then START treating the Disease i.e Root cause. As a result, your next Test will be Positive and that fulfills your Womanhood. Also, you can prevent Chronic and life-threatening diseases. But don’t D.E.L.A.Y…. as it could damage reproductive organs irreversibly and put your health at serious risk.
Want to know how to treat the root cause…
Visitors Who Read This Article Also Read The Following Articles: